Includes Camping and
$225+ applicable fees
ID required upon entry.
No parking/camping permitted before gates open.
All vehicles will be searched upon entry. No glass, or illegal materials permitted. Full list of all prohibited items can be found in the FAQ section.
All purchases are non refundable, no exceptions.
1. These terms & conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. The use of this ticket and entry onto the Site shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms & conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these terms & conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, to cancel tickets, to refuse admission, to eject the holder or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket.
2. Tickets cannot be transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the Promoter or one of its authorized sub-agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
3. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the prior written consent of the Promoter, and any ticket so used will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter's right to alter or vary the performances and/or the Festival without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
5. Lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or undelivered tickets cannot be replaced or refunded. There will be no admission without a valid ticket. When you receive your tickets, please check them carefully, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Keep tickets in a safe place..
6. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. Security personnel will conduct security searches of persons entering the Site to ensure the safety of the persons on Site.
7. Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the Promoter may be ejected from the Site.
8. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holders own risk. The Promoter and Landowner will NOT be held responsible for loss or damage to property or persons whilst attending this event.
9. No glass bottles, glass containers may be brought onto the Site. Any found will be confiscated. Drinks in plastic bottles are permitted in the concert area.
10. No illegal substances may be brought onto the Site.
11. Official merchandise, food, drink and general provisions will be available from authorized identified vendors within the Site. No trading shall be undertaken without the prior written consent of the Promoter, any offenders will have their property confiscated and will be ejected from the Site.
12. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of Astral Harvest for commercial purposes is prohibited without prior consent from the Promoter. Private photographic and video equipment is allowed. Photographs and video may be recorded as long as they are not harassing or being importune to others.
13. Ticket holders consent to their inclusion in official photographic, visual & audio recordings of the Festival as members of the audience.
14. No animals are allowed on-site, Guide dogs for the blind excepted.